Friday, May 16, 2008

Calling CrispyBread and Kimkinite101

Back in February, I carried on quite an informative conversation with both CrispyBread and Kimkinite101 as a result of my question “Why Do You Support Heidi Diaz, aka Kimmer?” http://prudentiablog.blogspot.com/2008/02/why-do-you-support-heidi-diaz-aka.html. If you two don’t mind, I’d like to carry on another conversation.

For the matter of setting the record straight, would either of you be willing to identify yourselves as you are known on the KK website?

I am wondering, CrispyBread why you have turned so mean on the Fascination With Kimmer thread on Low Carb Friends. I can understand the frustration that comes from feeling misunderstood as well as the passion that drives intense conversations. I don’t understand the need for the vitriol you have display in the last few days. Would you help me with that?

Have you actually had conversations with Sam Redman? His interest in this entire ordeal has appeared to have waned. Have you information to the contrary?

I also am wondering how you both perceive the defections that appear to be happening, particularly that of those who appear on the KK front page or newsletter as success stories.

CrispyBread, you seem to really want to talk about the FDA and the federal food pyramid and guidelines. Let me tell you that I share your opinion – we have been lied to repeatedly, much to the detriment of the health of our population. Why should that fact absolve Heidi Diaz from culpability for promoting an eating plan that is considered dangerous by most health practioners?

The two of you were kind enough back in February to help me gain some perspective on all of this. I’m hoping you will both do so once again.

No comments: